The Management of DIMA SRL has always believed that the Quality of its service, the protection of the health and safety of workers were the foundation of the Company's commercial success. He therefore considered it appropriate to establish, maintain and document an Integrated Quality Management System with the current Company management system, in compliance with the ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 21001, ISO 19600 standards.
The primary objective of DIMA SRL is to guarantee customers products and services that always comply with the requirements of the contract, minimizing and continuously monitoring, quantities and causes of non-conformities (including complaints) and thus guaranteeing a precise and punctual service, in full compliance with the legal obligations of the safety and health of workers, third parties and all those who work on behalf of the company.
To ensure the application and maintenance of the requirements that make up the Quality System, the Management, through the establishment of the Integrated Quality Management System, invites all DIMA SRL staff to participate, each for their competences, to achieve the quality objectives set in this declaration.
The Integrated Quality Management System therefore requires that everyone is trained to carry out their duties correctly and demands the full participation of everyone. Objectives of the establishment and implementation of the Integrated Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 21001 and ISO 19600 are:
- Provide products and services that completely satisfy the needs, requirements and preferences of its customers;
- To develop competence and efficiency in providing the service;
- Constantly monitor costs in order to maximize business profitability;
- Minimize and continuously monitor the quantities and causes of non-compliance (including complaints) and thus guarantee a precise and punctual service;
- Pursue the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases;
- Aim for improvement with perseverance;
- Consider workplace safety in every activity, making it an inseparable part of the general and particular organization;
- Operate in compliance with legislation, standards, existing technical practice;
- Spread this policy also to the outside for better knowledge of the company's operations;
- Provide the necessary operational support in resources, including for information, training and training;
- Check with certain periodicity, the overall state of the system and the pursuit of the objectives;
- Document, implement and keep the SGSL active.